You could get this $400 bag for final cost of $53.
As I was standing by the luggage carousel this week I felt the Luggage Gods must be warning me, there was many bags coming in that were taped up with signs stating they came through damaged. Bulging bags covered in tape with broken zippers. Luckily, none of them were mine. But the past few trips I have noticed that my staple travel bag was feeling ‘weak’. You know that feeling when you pick it up and wonder if it is going to survive one more journey into the hands of checked baggage. Then the bag comes out intact and you think I worry to much. You may repeat this over several trips before you finally realize you are tempting fate and the mileage on your favorite bag is pretty high. Time to give in and start shopping for a replacement.
Now is a great time to replace you bag with something new, fresh and stronger. The stack-able e bags promotions are pretty good now. Begin with checking out the cashbackmonitor to find out which portal you prefer, today TopCashBack (sign up here if you haven’t already) is 15% back on ebags. eBags has up to ebags 40% off some TUMI if that’s too pricey check out some of the other options. If you sign up for eBags email they will send you a coupon (and maybe even the Day Sale code for Dad’s & Grad’s insider deal.)
During checkout make sure you sign into your Shoprunner account for FREE 2-day shipping. (You can get a FREE Shoprunner Account with many of the American Express cards check your American Express Benefits). You will earn 5% in ebags rewards off your next purchase. This takes away some worry if the bag is going to arrive before your next trip.
Finally, make sure you have checked all your American Express accounts for #AmexOffers and added the $15 back on $75 purchase with ebags, this expires on June 10.
So our target here is to have a final check out price of $75 (I always make that before taxes, shipping or any fee’s).
- Lets say you find a $100 bag (just to make the math easier).
- Use your ebags coupon of 20% off for signing up. (cost now $80, this is your check out cost)
- Use your TopCashBack portal to earn 15% back. ($12 earned on topcashback cost now $68 after rebate)
- Free 2 Day Shipping with Shoprunner, or Free reg shipping for order over $49
- AmexOffers eBag $15 off $75 purchase, make sure you use the correct Amex card and you ‘added the offer’ on your american express account page. (final cost after this rebate applies $53)
- Plus you earned 5% rewards on ebags and any rewards points on your American Express! win win